The New Englander Banquet Complex accommodates a variety of special events! Contact us today regarding your wedding event, corporate event, or special occasion!
Our spaces can host events from 25 to 700 guests.
- New Englander – Ridgewood Room: The New Englander, also known as the Ridgewood Room, captures beauty, elegance, and style. With its thirty-two foot high Cathedral ceilings and three spectacular crystal ballroom chandeliers, it provides the perfect setting for any special event. Most commonly used for corporate meetings, parties, and wedding receptions. Patrons love that this space has its own exclusive bar area. [max 500 guests at theater style; max 175 guests at classroom style; max 200 guests at rounds for meetings; max 260 guests at rounds to include dance area; max 400 guests at mix of rounds and rectangles to include dance area]
- Crane Room Dining Room: The Crane Room Dining Room can be added to handle up to 700 guests depending upon room set-up and the details of the event. We can also accommodate a smaller group of 50 in the back of the dining room. It is available for large dinner reservations or casual parties. Limited menus are recommended to provide the best service for your event. [max 50 guests seating at restaurant tables arranged to create long kings style tables]
- CR Room: The CR Room is the perfect space for intimate meetings, celebratory parties, and baby or bridal showers. [max 50 guests at theater style; max 32 guests at round or banquet tables]
- CR Loft: Spring of 2017, we welcome the CR Loft as a new addition to our New Englander family of event spaces! Your guests will enjoy having a birds-eye view into our newly built brewery. Additionally, the CR Loft has its own built in bar and industrial feel that immerses your guests into the full experience of the CR Brewery. [max 150 guests]
- CR Terrace: Another new edition for 2017 is our CR Terrace! Your guests will love balcony terrace overlooking our newly designed garden and historic columns! [max 150 guests]
* LCD projector, large projection screen, sound system with microphone, and podium available upon request.